Black Friday is around the corner and most retailers have offered a glimpse at their deals by now. It’s no surprise that some of the biggest discounts this year will come from TV promotions. Retailers are offering both in-store and online exclusives. These aggressive deals are enough to make you wanna upgrade.
Here’s our top 10 deals on televisions announced so far and where you can find them. You’re welcome.
- Samsung 55-Inch 4K TV for $797.99 (regularly $1,199.99) – Target
- Samsung 32-inch 1080p LED TV for $177.99 – Amazon
- LG 49-inch 1080p LED TV for less than $370 – Amazon
- LG 49-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV for $499.99 (regularly $899.99) – Best Buy
- Samsung 60-Inch LED 4K Ultra HD TV for $800 (regularly $1,500) – Best Buy (door buster only)
- Samsung 55-inch curved 4K Ultra HD Smart TV for $998 (regularly $1,998) – Walmart
- Samsung 65-inch Curved 4K Ultra HD Smart TV for $1,478 – Sam’s Club
- $1,200 off Samsung 75-Inch Class 4K Ultra HD Smart TV – Costco
- $1,300 off Samsung 65-inch 4K TV – Costco (online only)
- Samsung 65-inch 4K smart LED TV for $1,799.99 (regularly $3,999) – Ebay
While there are tons of deals out there on televisions, Audio Junkies reminds you to be careful to choose a brand that you can trust. Consumer reports online is a great resource to understand exactly what you are purchasing and if it will perform to your standards. While secondary brands have typically dominated Black Friday deals of the past, this year we are seeing deals from top rated brands. Brands that we find to offer the best performance include Samsung, LG and Panasonic. Some of the top deals we’ve seen so far have actually come directly from Samsung.com and offer a range of features and sizes. Their site has a ton of consumer ratings for you to check out and promotions $100 to $8,000 off sticker price.
Amazon is also enticing consumers to shop from their couch by promising great deals online. We’ve listed some of Amazon’s top television deals while they have also confirmed two other promotions, but haven’t announced the brand of televisions they are offering. They are boasting a “top-selling” 60-inch 4K LED TV for $799.99. Amazon is also offering an unnamed 50-inch 1080p LED TV for the hot price of $149.99, but this deal can only be purchased from the Amazon mobile app. Amazon promises more hot deals now through Black Friday featuring 10 ‘Deals of the Day’ starting midnight on Thanksgiving and 10 more midnight on Black Friday.
Black Friday is the biggest shopping day of the year and these deals will go fast. Make sure you plan ahead. Once you pick up your new TV make sure to call Audio Junkies at 732-239-2295 for all your home theater installation needs – we can wall mount, flush mount, install surround sound or create a custom design for your home theater. Good luck in your hunt for the lowest price and have a happy holiday season.